Yesterday, 17th of February 2010, the road map of the Ministry of Economy, Competitiveness and Maritime with respect to government development funds was announced (http://www.ypoian.gr/?p=556) by the minister Louka Katseli. The basic dates are:
- February 2010 – Completion of the proposals’ evaluation of the professionals state aid programme and the youth and female entrepreneurship state aid programmes
- 15 March 2010 – Start of Public Consultation for the new Development Law.
- March 2010 – Call of the phase B of the SMEs state aid programme (200mEuro)
- March 2010 – Call of 2 new state aid programmes for the Green Entrepreneurship (60mEuro)
- April 2010 – ESPA V2 to be announced, following consultation.
- April 2010 – Completion of the proposals’ evaluation of the SMEs state aid programme (phase A)
- May 2010 – New Development Law to be submitted to parliament.
- June 2010 – All due payments for N.3299 development projects will be completed.
- end of 2010 – Call of a series of state aid programmes related to knowledge-intensive business, research and innovation (250mEuro)